Our strategic plan is borne out of the recognition that this is the time – a time of transition and of opportunity – in which we are ideally suited to celebrate our traditions and strengths, acknowledge our challenges, and intentionally pursue the transformation to the distinction of which we are immensely capable.
As we work to develop the next iteration of the University’s strategic plan, we invite all – students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community partners – to engage in the planning process. With your participation and feedback, this plan will align University priorities and resources to help us reach our vision. We will continue to share progress and opportunities to participate here, so please join us and check back often.
Summer 2022: Phase 3
Analyzing the Data
Thank you for your continued support in helping identify our top priorities for the University's next strategic plan. Over the summer, we will continue to improve the working strategic plan framework, identify key performance indicators and metrics for the identified priorities, and complete a final draft of the strategic plan for review and feedback.
Fall 2021: Phase 1
During the Fall 2021 semester, The University of Louisiana at Lafayette completed the following milestones:
- Collected feedback from faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community partners
- Formed working groups such as the Strategic Plan Interdisciplinary Task Force
- Began identifying priorities and a vision to guide the development of the Strategic Plan
Spring 2022: Phase 2
During the Spring 2022 semester, The University of Louisiana at Lafayette completed the following milestones:
- Collected more feedback from faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community partners
- Analyzed data and identified overarching priorities
- Created a working framework based on institutional data and feedback from faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community partners