To transfer to UL Lafayette, you must be eligible to return to the institution you attended before.
You can transfer to UL Lafayette with guaranteed admission if you have earned an associate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
If you’ve earned 24 or more hours, you must have:
- A 2.25 GPA or higher (excluding developmental or remedial courses
- Completed college-level freshman English with a C or better
- Completed college algebra with a C or better
If you’ve earned fewer than 24 hours, you must:
- Have a 2.25 GPA or higher (excluding developmental or remedial courses)
- Meet all other admissions standards for first-time freshmen
|Semester||Deadline to Apply/Submit Credentials|
*Late Applications may be accepted after July 1 through July 31 with a $25 late fee.