Tactical Navigation

You are here

Displaced Students Should Register with FEMA

Top Stories

New officers, members assume posts on Foundation board

The University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation has announced new appointments to its board of trustees.

Read More ➝

University names students to President's and Dean's List

University of Louisiana at Lafayette students have been recognized for stellar academic performance on the Spring 2019 President's and Dean's List.

Read More ➝

Grandmother on track for college degree after years of stops and starts

Linda Perkins Melton, a 68-year-old grandmother, is on track to earn a bachelor’s degree from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette next spring.

Read More ➝

Students who suffered personal property loss as a result of Hurricane Katrina are encouraged to register their losses individually with FEMA by calling 1-800-621-FEMA or logging on to www.fema.gov.

Also, some of the other universities in Louisiana are still capable of accepting displaced students. Contact Dean of Enrollment Management DanRosenfield for information on further options and for more information on other universities that provide assistance.

He can be reached by email at dan@louisiana.edu, by phone at (337) 482-5912 or visit him in Martin Hall, room 248.

In addition, more information on these universities can be found on the Louisiana Board of Regents website at www.regents.state.la.us.