Who can join?
- UL Lafayette employees, graduate assistants, students, and retirees.
- Grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren of above.
- a variety of services that promote their financial well being,
- a professional, courteous, and personal atmosphere, and
- competitive rates on all financial services while maintaining long-term financial stability.
- New/Used vehicles, mobile homes, boats, recreational vehicles, purchase
- New motorcycles
- Line of credit
- Certificate secured
- Personal property
To learn more:
- browse to "http://www.ulfcu.com/",
- call 337/482-6956 (local) or 800/232-9616 (toll-free),
- visit 619 McKinley Street (on the UL Lafayette campus), or
- email email@example.com (don't include SSN or personal data)
For online account access visit https://www.netit.financial-net.com/ulfcu.
For 24-hour voice response access call 337/482-2828 (local) or 800/351-4873 (toll-free).