University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees and students have access to financial services from your very own Credit Union.
Checking and Savings Accounts
- A variety of options to meet your financial needs including Student Checking
Budget Friendly Loans, Mortgages, and Credit Cards
- Low-rate personal, vehicle, MasterCard® credit card, and home loans
Convenient ATMs and Branches
- Campus branch and ATMs at UL Lafayette
- Free access to over 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branches and 15,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
Anytime, Anywhere Banking
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and electronic statements
University of Louisiana Federal Credit Union membership is available to:
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette employees, students, and graduate assistants*
- South Louisiana Community College employees and students*
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association members
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation members and Board of Trustees
- Immediate family of members (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, and adoptive relationships)
A Regular Savings Account begins your membership at UL Federal Credit Union. As a member-owner, you’re a member for life. Bring the following to our branch to apply for your savings account.
- Opening deposit of at least $10 ($5 minimum deposit plus a $5 one-time membership fee)
- Valid government-issued driver’s license or ID
- Current University of Louisiana at Lafayette or South Louisiana Community College faculty, staff or student ID
- Social Security number
- Parent or guardian as an account co-owner (if you’re under 18)
Feel free to contact us for more information on Credit Union membership, or any of our services. Call us at 337-482-6956, go to www.ulfcu.com, or visit 619 McKinley Street, Suite 101.
Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.